Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankfull For...

     I'm thankfull for a few things. I'm thankfull for my life. Without life I would litterly be nothing. Secondly, I'm thankfull for GOD. Whithout him the world be a total CHAOS. Thirdly, I love icecream. So I guees you can say I'm thankfull icecream. I'm also thankfull for my family. Without them I wouldn't be alive. I'm also thankfull for my freinds. They always stick for me. I'm also thankfull for music. I just have a 'Music Bug'. 7th thing I'm thankfull for is not getting sick easy. I'm usually am never sick. 8th thing is that I love sports. I always have be doing something outside wether it's football, baseball, and/or football. 9th thing is my dog. Even though she is old she can still protect us. 10th thing is that I have a house to live in. Other wise I could be hobo on the side of the street. 11th thing is the internet. Without I wouldn't know everything I know. 12th thing is ME. I'm very helpfull with others. 13th thing is Italy because it;s where i'm arriginated from. 14th thing is school because I would be super stupid without. Last but not least is the WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's because we would be dead without air.

No comments:

Post a Comment