Monday, February 20, 2012

Rules and Things

1) Do not lie because it will always turn out bad in the end. Ex; I once lied about HW and later got grounded later on.

2) Do never play rough with a little sibbling (brother our sister) because it could get way out of hand. Ex; My brother and I were playingg football. He tackled me, then I tackled him in to next week and he cried and I later got in trouble.

3) If you a little brother or sister never be by them when they crie because your parents will always thimk it's you. Ex; My brother cried because he fell and I got blamed for pushing him and I was grounded for a week

4) If you ever been made mad in public, never fight back who - ever made you mad because you could get in big trouble. Ex; Some one got in a fight at a mall or store. He got a trial in court.

5) Always make sure you have you have a lunch before you leave hoime because you get in big trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment